I am passionate about health and fitness and I believe they play an integral role in the creation of an enjoyable quality of life. I have been a professional in the fitness and wellness industry for over fifteen years, and hold a Masters degree in Exercise Physiology & Nutrition from Columbia University.
A lifelong athlete from youth, I played four years of Division I collegiate soccer, and am an internationally ranked professional muay thai fighter. Most importantly, I am a proud mother.
- Master of Science in Exercise Physiology & Nutrition, Columbia University
- NSPA Certified Personal Trainer
- Asst. Muay Thai Instructor by MTIA
- Hardstyle Kettlebell
- Specialist in Bodyweight Strength
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) I & II
- Primal Moves Instructor
- PNF Stretch
- Muay Thai
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Bodyweight Training
- Strength Training